วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 ก.ย. 2562
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 26 พ.ย. 2565
Ordinary passport holder who wishes to enter the Kingdom for the following purposes is subjected to be granted Transit visa.
1. Travel in transit through the Kingdom in order to proceed to the country of destination or to re-enter his/her own country
2. Participate in sports activities for no longer than one month (sportsmen, sportswomen)
3. Person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station or area in the Kingdom
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (Embassy/Consulate reserves the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.)
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six months
- Evidence of travel from Thailand (confirmed air ticket paid in full)
- Evidence of adequate finance (10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family)
- Visa of a third country in a passport or travel document
- Letter of invitation/acceptance confirming the application's participation in sports/training activities in the Kingdom (In case of participating in sports/training activities)
VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is three months.
PERIOD OF STAY
Travellers coming to Thailand with Transit visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period not exceeding 30 days.
EXTENSION OF STAY
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or website at http://www.immigration.go.th). The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
Visa applicants are suggested to submit application at least 15 working days prior to the intended travelling date to Thailand.